Angel Bothorius Angel Bothorius

I love that sexy narrator!

This is an excellent fun platform game you have got here. Most fun to play and nice plot element with the feathers and stuff there man. I must say dude meister this is one fine piece of niceness!

Bill the Demon Bill the Demon

Memories

This game gives me a lot of nostalgia. I used to love it back in the day, and I still have it installed on my old Mac. It's a very fun game and kept me entertained for ages, I kept rediscovering the game again and again for years to come and enjoyed it every time. I'm very glad you've decided to port this wonderful thing to flash. It's still just as fun to eat those little fellas up, bash down walls with your scream and avoid the nasty badies. Also I had no idea you made Stardust too! That is another game that brings back fond memories, glad to see you've made a windows port too! All in all this game is awesome!

Kill the Crazy Frog Kill the Crazy Frog

Damn that thing is annoying!

Twas good for a chuckle, not the best graphics and such and those songs are VERY annoying but I'm glad to see that annoying piece of shit die.

Homestar Hunt 2:alpha Homestar Hunt 2:alpha

Not fun, not funny, not good!

1. Homestar is aweseome
2. This is not
3. This is not fun or entertaining in the slightest

Go make something original and good and then maybe you won't be jelous of Homestar's success.