The HATTA's Rant The HATTA's Rant

Give ranting a rest, you're getting worse at it...

OK, I've never really been a big fan of Foamy and all, but at least the older ones tried to be funny. This is just a nonsensical rant about a white guy, pretending to be a black guy, pretending to complain about people pretending to be black or something, I really don't know it just sounded like a big insane mess by the end. On the plus side the graphics aren't too bad.

Own3d [2] Own3d [2]

Redundant...

Not too bad, the graphics have a sort of charm to them, but those big hands just creep me out... This premise get's really old quickly though, I can see this becoming a series without becoming seriously redundant!

Eg-g responds:

lol thanks! the hands rule!

The Hatta' The Hatta'

Swing and a miss!

Ooh, right he's a 'black' Squirrel, now THAT'S comedy. Well in this Foamy episode we see another 1D character that's entire personality seems bassed on one black stereotypical joke, haha. Oh he even manages to squeeze a little more complaining into it. Come on man, you've got OK visuals, OK voice acting and Fffft humour. Come up with some more stuff that isn't just "Oh I hate this" ooh "I'm black" ooh etc. But you have alot of worshippers so I guess you're doing SOMETHING right and eh, what do I know.

Angel Bothorius Angel Bothorius

I love that sexy narrator!

This is an excellent fun platform game you have got here. Most fun to play and nice plot element with the feathers and stuff there man. I must say dude meister this is one fine piece of niceness!

Bill the Demon Bill the Demon

Memories

This game gives me a lot of nostalgia. I used to love it back in the day, and I still have it installed on my old Mac. It's a very fun game and kept me entertained for ages, I kept rediscovering the game again and again for years to come and enjoyed it every time. I'm very glad you've decided to port this wonderful thing to flash. It's still just as fun to eat those little fellas up, bash down walls with your scream and avoid the nasty badies. Also I had no idea you made Stardust too! That is another game that brings back fond memories, glad to see you've made a windows port too! All in all this game is awesome!

Kill the Crazy Frog Kill the Crazy Frog

Damn that thing is annoying!

Twas good for a chuckle, not the best graphics and such and those songs are VERY annoying but I'm glad to see that annoying piece of shit die.